Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Polyurethane Tensioned Screens||Material:||MDI Or TDI Polyurethane|
|Color:||Yellow, Red, Green Or Customizable||Hardness:||80A-95A|
|Modular Normal Sizes:||305*305*30MM,610*305*30MM||Application:||Qarry, Coal,Mining Industrial|
|Feature:||High Wear Resistance,More Durable||Operating Temperature:||Below 80ºC|
|Install Stype:||Rail Support,Pin&Sleeve Or Trim Strip, Bolt,Clamp||Standard:||ISO9001,SGS Test|
|Screening Thickness:||7-60mm||Aperture Shape:||Square, Rectangle,or As Your Requirement|
Customizable PU Screen Panel,
PU Screen Panel 30MM,
Customizable polyurethane dewatering screen
Customizable Sizes Polyurethane Tensioned Screens for Dehydration and Separating
Mamba’s polyurethane screens are manufactured using open-cast process which provides wear life of 1.5 to 2 times longer than that found in injection-molded polyurethane screen. Although open-cast production method is more labor-intensive, but it results in superior wear life performance and minimal maintenance cost, primarily due to the long slow curing process which enhances the cross-linking of the polyurethane molecules.
All raw materials and manufacturing equipment for Mamba’s polyurethane screens are sourced from Europe, and our quality control is certified in accordance with ISO quality management system, allowing us to provide consistent top quality polyurethane screening products.
Mamba’s polyurethane tensioned screen panels represent the best screening solution for those applications requiring both elevated screening performance and high wear resistance in every brand and model of vibrating screen.
In fact our manufacturing system and the extraordinary technological characteristics of our polyurethane materials make them the most performing tool for coarse, medium and fine screening.Every application is analysed to understand the technical scenario in detail.
The analysis is used to study a customized product where several factors are considered:
· Polyurethane type - traditional or elastic
· Polyurethane hardness
· Screen panel dimensions
· Aperture shape and size to obtain the desired cut size
· Perforation (punching or Water-Jet) or moulding method
· Reinforcing layers (Rubber, Steel, fabric…)
Every stage of screening - from to gross to fine – can take advantage of our tensioned screen panels thanks to the customized design of our products
Modular and Tensioned Polyurethane Screen Panel Material:
Polyurethane is a new type of polymer composite material, with nature between plastic and rubber while performance superior over the two materials. Polyurethane screen is lightweight and easy to install in screening situations where material specifications are frequently changed.
The polyurethane mesh is ideal for all screening applications where screening efficiency and noise reduction is crucial.
The various opening sizes ensure the high separating and screening efficiency and the smooth surface and polyurethane materials make the screen has much lower noise than the woven vibrating screen mesh or perforated vibrating screen mesh.
Modular and Tensioned Polyurethane Screen Panel Popular Sizes:
· Material: polyurethane material and steel frame and Steel Wire Skeleton
· Thickness: 15mm - 60mm.
· Hole type: square, rectangular, round and other types are available.
· Hole size: 2.5mm - 120mm.
· Panel width: max. 2m.
· Panel length: max. 3m.
· Hook type: metal or polyurethane.
· Hook direction: transverse or longitudinal.
· Color: red, yellow, blue and any other colors.
Modular and Tensioned Polyurethane Screen Panel Features:
1. Long service time. Its service life is more than 8 times longer than the ordinary metal products and 3.9 times longer than the rubber products.
2. Large bear capacity. With good resilence, high strength to absorb the impact, high wear resistance, high tensile strength,so its capacity is more than 2.5 times stronger than the rubber and stainless products.
3. High sieving efficiency. On the base of meeting the size distribution, the mesh slot is made into the shape of rectangle. Which gurantees the ratio of qualified fine material and improves the screening effciency.
4. No blocking by the hole.With the resilience nature, the aperture is prevented from blockage.
5. Low niose. Polyurethane sieve machine can reduce noise 5-20 decibels than metal mesh.
6. Low maintenance cost. Easy to installation, simple to replace, long service time ensure the low maintenance cost.
7. Large amount of ore sieving. Polyurethane screen mesh can sieving more than 200000 tons ores.
8. Abrasive resistant. Tear resistant and corrosive resistant.
9. Various openings for accurate separating.
10.Lightweight and easy to install and replace.
Modular and Tensioned Polyurethane Screen Panel Specifications:
|Type||PU Tensioned Screen,Modular Steel skeleton PU Screen Panel, PU Dewatering Screen ,Trommel Screen|
|Total Screen Panel Thickness||10-60mm|
|Open area rate||25%-60%|
|Color||Yellow, Red, Green|
Modular and Tensioned Polyurethane Screen Panel Applications:
Tensioned polyurethane screen is fitted to all vibrating screens;
Separate and screen almost all of materials from coarse stones to fine materials;
Ideal for both dry and wet materials.
The polyurethane screen is a substitute screening material for metal mesh in mining mineral processing, grading, dehydration and other machines. Featuring age resistance and wear resistance.
Contact Person: Mr. Alan