Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name:||Fine Mesh Screens||Material:||High Quality PU And Steel Wire|
|Screening Feature:||Fine Higher Screening Accuracy||Width:||0.6-1.6m|
|Length:||0.7-3.5m||Working Feature:||Low Noise And Longer Wear Life|
|Opening Area:||32% – 42%||PU Hardness:||80-87A|
|Aperture Type:||Slot||Aperture Sizes:||0.075-0.18mm|
fine wire screen,
fine wire mesh screen
Mam Ba Polyurethane Fine Screen Mesh Specifications
1. Normal Screen Size: 1040x700mm
2. Available with openings as fine as 0.075
3. Normal Service Life: 6-12 months
4. Material: Polyurethane Material
5. For High Frequency Vibrating Screen –
6. Life: 6 month - 12 month.
7. Color: orange, red and any other colors you want.
8. Screen width: 0.6m, 0.7m, 0.8m, 1m, 1.2m.
9. Screen length: 0.7m, 0.8m, 1m, 1.045m, 1.2m, 1.245m, 1.5m, 2m, and so on.
10. Hook: polyurethane hook
Mam Ba Polyurethane Fine Screen Mesh Features
1. Abrasion and wear resistance.
2. Acid and alkali resistance.
3. Fine openings for accurate separation.
4. Inlaid wedge-shape structure to strengthen the tensile strength.
6. Suit for almost all types of vibrating screens.
7. Lightweight and easy to install and replace.
8. Low operating and maintenance cost.
9. Low noise.
10. Long service life.
11. High opening area of 32% – 42%
12. Custom mold designs
Mam Ba Polyurethane Fine Screen Mesh for Fine Particle Separations
Polyurethane fine screen mesh is made of polyurethane sheet with high quality screen surface. Polyurethane fine screen mesh is abrasion resistance and much longer service life than the woven vibrating screen mesh. Moreover, the property of anti-blinding makes it feasible to screen materials which is considered difficult or impossible to screen previously. Polyurethane fine screen mesh has an extremely fine openings which is as fine as 0.1mm, which is suitable for a wide variety of wet and dry applications.Polyurethane fine screen mesh with low noise and low maintenance, is the replacement products of perforated vibrating screen mesh. Additional, the polyurethane fine screen mesh has higher wear resistance and acid and alkali resistance than the woven vibrating screen mesh.
There are hooks on the both side of polyurethane fine screen mesh, which make it easy to install the screen mesh onto vibrating screens.
|Polyurethane fine screen mesh specification table|
|Item||Slot width (mm)||Slot length (mm)||Open area (%)|
Mam Ba High Frequency Polyurethane Fine Screen Mesh
Screening is the process of separating particles by size and fine screening typically refers to separations in the range of 10 mm to 38 microns (400 mesh). In fine wet screening, fine screen surfaces is the master key of screening machines, which will directly affect the separation efficiency and screening performance. We designs and manufactures fine mesh, wear-resistant urethane screen panels for fine screening separation. Our urethane screen panels offer high open area and anti-blinding properties with performance that conventional woven wire screen cannot compare with.
Mam Ba Polyurethane Fine Screen Mesh Normal Specification
Contact Person: Mr. Alan